- Big Money Assets
- Children Financial Disputes
- Cohabitation Claims
- Family or Small Business
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Middle Range Assets
- Modest Assets
T: 0207 242 5462 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I qualified as a solicitor in July 1977 and worked in a range of practices from commercial West End firms to a small family run office in Woolwich, before opening D.R.Sheridan & Co. in 1986. In 2010, the firm became D. R. Sheridan LLP.
I am now a consultant with Parker Thomas Solicitors and am enjoying establishing a Family Law Department with particular emphasis on Family Law Arbitration.
I have specialised in family law for over 20 years, with specific reference to dealing with:
- Family Finances
- Cohabitation Disputes
- Child and spousal maintenance
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial agreements
I am a collaborative trained solicitor and one of the first qualified Family Law Arbitrators.
I am the author of the first book on Family Law Arbitration England & Wales published by the Law Society, the Second Edition 2017 including in addition to finance and property issues, children’s matters.
I am a member of:
- North West London Family Law POD
- Herts Family Law POD
- Member of the Institute of Family Law Arbitrators
- Former President of the Hertfordshire Law Society
- Honorary Solicitor of Shopmobility Watford