T: 0191 232 9547 | email@example.com
I am a family solicitor with 25 years experience of representing family members in legal cases. I am also the managing partner of David Gray Solicitors LLP with responsibility for the strategic planning and operational running of the firm.
I am often asked to comment on legal issues in the media and have appeared on BBC2’s Newsnight, The Jeremy Vine Show, Radio 4’s Women’s Hour, Law in Action and Radio Newcastle; a selection of which is shown below. I read Law at Cambridge University and qualified as a Solicitor in 1994.
I hold the following accreditations and memberships :
• elected national committee member of Resolution which represents over 6000 family justice professionals throughout the country who are committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes
• co-chair of the Resolution legal aid committee.
• member of the Association of Lawyers for Children
• accredited as a member of the Law Society Family Panel and the Children Panel
• accredited by Resolution as a specialist lawyer in the areas of private children law and domestic abuse
• Higher Court Advocate
I am named as an eminent practitioner with Chambers and Partners, and a leading individual in Legal 500, the key independent legal directories.